tisdag 9 september 2014

Musse

A green meadow with a summer fragrance live in my memory...
The sun's shining rays that gave me the heat is too vivid in my memory...
Your beautiful eyes with the profound truth is a thing I want to be reality again...

I miss your energy spread in the wind at midday...
I miss your mystical love that reminded me of midnight on the sea...
I miss stroking your fur... so soft...
I miss seeing you, every day, every moring, every evening and every night...
I miss seeing the light from the moon to rest on your back
...and now I do not know if I can be me again...

when you died, took your soul, my heart and left a burning hole that screams your name every time I close my eyes...

but I'm fine, because I know you have it good up there with the rest of our family...
I know you'll take care of each other and spread the love in the air over and over again...

but it hurts so much 

it was so not your turn


I love you Mickey, you are my hero of the reality



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar